Thursday, March 31, 2011

Keeping track of papers and important information can be tough


and having a home office can make it even harder. Most jobs offer tons of file cabinets, storage space, markerboards and anything else your working heart desires to keep you organized and on task. I was trying to think of something I could use at home to enhance my working experience....I think I found the perfect thing: a tackless paper holder for my wall!


Now, all my important papers, reminders, invoices and posters can be hung and removed quickly and easily, without putting any holes in walls either!


The best thing is, this comes in different lengths and is so easy to use! This works well in my small home office, but will also work wonders in a large business too! Who comes up with these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment